6.9.09

*continue* Update a bit only la (pic)

These are the things that i bought for the past few months.. Only few of them are bought few months ago.. Most of them are bought during the sales season.. Is really irresistible to see such low price item around.. hehehe :P





Try to think wad cant be done in Malaysia.. Of cos everything also can lo *if got money* lolx





GAP jean..




If u seen the prev post.. This shirt will be the answer of wad i chose that day.. ^^
Anyway this is really a shopping spree. All this will be for Christmas till Chinese New Year.. lolx! Btw most of these are not visible in my house cos my mum will surely screw me badly enough for me to stick on to the ceiling for days.

3 comments:

  1. haha XD
    bro ...
    better watch out ...
    by the way ...
    how much is the total ??~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahliao.... why u shop more then me one? must follow u shop next time XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam: hehe.. i already stop d.. i wont spend until nxt year.. I'm forcing myself to. I dunno how much is the total for all this cos i take all the picture of i bought for the past few months.. din keep track..

    Wy Lyn: hehehe.. nxt time u shall come along.. It's really crazy shopping with yr "daughter".. hehehe

    ReplyDelete