24.8.09

Update a bit only la..

Hi everyone.. I'm back with some updates.. hehehe
Actually i'm just around wondering, paktor, study, enjoy life n not study much.. I just din have the time to update this blog.. Now i saw Nian's blog is similiar to mine.. So i plan to update to let mine feel better than his.. hehehe.. Jus kidding..

Anyway, I had a few days free with dear dear as she doesn't need to work anymore after 5 out of 6 weeks of crazy working days. We had shopping.. It all started as window shopping and slowly we will get some cheap and nice stuff.. The sales now is really crazy.. It makes us crazy too. I have alot of new clothes that is stil unable to show up in my house as my mum will keep nagging me. So, is obviously kept in my gf's place. Pictures of the items i got in this sales period will be uploaded soon.. I shall see how much assets i gain in such short period.

Furthermore, I 'm kinda interested with photography. I hope to get a DSLR soon as my dad is doing research on the cameras to get and me will try to persuade my dad to get me the Nikon D5000 which i feel is a cool gadget to use. If anyone have some information on this or if u have some knowledge on this to share with me.. I'm happy to hear from U. Hopefully, my "short-term" dream will come true very soon..! hehehe :)

to be continued.. (pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment