23.2.09

Valentine 09' (cont)

..... thanks to my lovely wifey for the Valentine's present...
nice?
back..
laptop compartment and others storage space...
the wonderful design of Jordan bag.. 
This is really one of a special and useful bag. It is so convenient for me when i need to do assignment in college without bringing another bulky bag.. This isprepared by my concerning dear which will plan everything in order for me. It is such a different valentine's for me..! 
Are u interested to know where is it from.. Is not really hard to get it, pls follow the steps below and u will get it :
  1. call MAS, AirAsia, ChinaAirline, SingaporeAirline or other Airline u prefer or with yr own private airway
  2. Fly to Hong Kong
  3. Find for Nike shop 
  4. Show this picture to identify the model
  5. U will be happy..!
  6. DOn't waste the flight there, have a walk around Hong Kong..
^.^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment